Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms and Conditions of Use. Welcome to the Marty and Iris Walshin Foundation’s website located at www.martyandirswalshinfoundation.com this “Website”). These Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms”) apply to this Website, together with all documents, links, data, information, advertisements, policies, content, functions and other materials and services (together, “Content”) presented therein. Though this Website is owned and operated by Marty and Iris Walshin Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity, it may contain Content not owned by the marty and Iris Walshin Foundation, which may be subject to separate terms and conditions. This Website is provided by Marty and Iris Walshin Foundation for informational purposes and for personal use only. Commercial use of this Website is strictly prohibited.
2. Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Website. By accessing this Website or any of its Content, you signify your agreement to be bound by each and every one of the terms and conditions below and that you are of sufficient legal age. If you do not agree with these Terms, please cease using this Website immediately.
3. Changes to these Terms. This Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. is not responsible for inaccuracies, typographical errors, omissions, product information or advertising. The Foundation reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all or portions of these Terms at any time. Your continued use of this Website will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications.
4. Links To Third Party Sites. This Website contains links to certain websites owned, operated or controlled by third-parties (“Third Party Sites”). The Foundation does not control and is not responsible for the Content of such Third Party Sites, or any changes or updates to such sites. Links to Third Party Sites are provided to you only as a convenience, for information purposes only, and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement, association, approval or warranty by The Foundationof such Third Party Sites or any of the Content contained therein. Access to any Third Party Sites shall be at your own risk.
5. Restrictions On Use Of Content. Unless otherwise noted, all Content contained on this Website is protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties laws. No Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this Website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. The use of any Content from this Website on any other internet, intranet, web or other site or computer environment is prohibited.
6. Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain portions of this Website. By using this Website you agree to abide and be bound by such additional terms and conditions as well as all applicable laws.
7. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website are registered and common law trademarks of the Foundation. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the trademarks without the written permission of the Foundation.